Solved Media Pro Gallery 2 - top, button padding

Discussion in 'Media Pro Gallery' started by MAKA, Jun 13, 2017.

1. MAKA

MAKA Member

I want to use a media Pro gallery in resposive site less than 600 pixels. I gave a problem with white padding in photo at 320 pixel in regular list mode. I have a breakes between photos - can I correct it ?
    Second problem is with widget fullscreen galler - which I use in more 600 pixels. I dont want to use it in less 600 pixel but i cant do it. I use the - "hide in this brakpoint" command - but this widget still working on less 600 pixels.

2. Jesse

Jesse Well-Known Member

3. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Jesse, if possible could you show a couple of screen shots that show your setup on the pages in question?
    It's a bit strange it's showing three on the other pages but the two (master planning and Civic).
    Is it possible you may have just chose the wrong setting? I'm asking because I can't replicate it.
    To your question about the links, I will let the team know, and if there is a possible quick update, we will let everyone know. For now, I can't say if it is a quick fix, or a possible time frame, but I will pass it along.
    Thanks
    Dj

4. Jesse

Jesse Well-Known Member

Hi DJ,

Thanks for getting back to be.

Master Planning and Civic are both using the Media Pro 2.0 and the other 5 Portfolio pages are using Gallery Connect.

So for the Media Pro 2.0...the broken issue is that the max columns should stay at 3 and not 4.

See image of Media Pro 2.0 showing 4 up:

mediapro2.jpg
    Here are my settings showing 3 columns but I am getting 4:

mediapro setting.png

---

I actually wouldn't care if your devs update Media Pro 2.0 for links if I could get the Gallery Connect widget to function similar with roll-overs zooms from (1.0) to (1.1) scale.

Here is the page I would like to have the rollover zooms:
    http://baa2017.businesscatalyst.com/academic-facilities.html

As you can see the rollover states are scaling the whole thumbnails and not containing the elements. I have tried just to get the img to scale and set the overflow to contained with no success.

This might be a much quicker help item.

Thank you in advance!

5. DjHerold

Jesse, I'm looking into the 3 column issue and will report back when I can get some feedback.
    Not sure what the issue is why your zoom is off. I am not able to replicate anything wrong with the zoom on my end.
    I also see that the zoom in your first link works fine, but has changed in the last posted link. It seems you possibly have made some kind of change?
    Dj

6. Jesse

Jesse Well-Known Member

Hi DJ,

The 2 links I posted are:

Media Pro 2.0 Widget
    http://baa2017.businesscatalyst.com/master-planning.html

Gallery Connect Widget
    http://baa2017.businesscatalyst.com/academic-facilities.html

These links are different widgets. I would like the Gallery Gallery widget to zoom in like the media pro 2.0 does with thumbnails.

The code I added to the Gallery Connect widget on this test page is below: http://baa2017.businesscatalyst.com/academic-facilities.html

Code here:
    <style>
    .ug-thumb-wrapper.ug-tile.ug-tile-clickable {
    transform: scale(1.0) !important;
    }
    .ug-thumb-wrapper.ug-tile.ug-tile-clickable:hover {
    transform: scale(1.1) !important;
    overflow: hidden !important;
    }
    </style>

7. DjHerold

Jesse, my mistake. I misread your question.
    You may have to place a support ticket on the adding zoom to the Gallery Connect. They can also look at the code you provided and see what, if any modifications can be made.
    I am still following up on the 4 to 3 column issue.
    Thanks
    Dj

8. Jesse

Jesse Well-Known Member

Thanks DJ.

Regarding the Gallery Connect widget...I was one of the first people to want to start pushing the boundaries of what the Gallery Connect widget can do, make it full screen, add my own SVG images, change the arrows, hot links....all these things way before you guys made the Template Focus with some custom CSS code in the page properties.

But being able to zoom with a nice transition of .5 like the thumbnails of the "Media Pro 2.0" gallery does would be the icing on the cake for the Gallery Connect widget.

I also already started editing the code of the Media Gallery 2.0 since you don't have an option to change the overlay color from black or change the font.

Check out out here: http://baa2017.businesscatalyst.com/master-planning.html

9. DjHerold

Jesse, nice! You should definitely keep getting with the team. They love that.
    It's users like you that keeps us expanding the limits of the widgets.
    Thanks
    Dj

10. Jesse

Jesse Well-Known Member

Hi DJ,

Happy Friday!!!

Just checking in to see if it is or will be possible for the musethemes team to add external links on the Media Pro 2.0 - Loader part of the widget?!?!

When someone selects this check box it could un gray option for external web links.
    Screen Shot 2017-06-16 at 4.39.02 PM.png
    Think of all the added functionality this widget could be used for!!!

It already is a cross between a normal widget and a connect widget...this feature would just make it go to 11.

11. DjHerold

Jesse, not sure if the ext. links request will be soon, the column issue will be fixed first.
    Dj

12. Jesse

Jesse Well-Known Member

sounds good...thank you.

13. DjHerold

Jesse, we have just uploaded the fix for the columns, as well as a couple other things that were on the table.
    Hopefully we will have more in the near future, but for now, enjoy!
    Dj

14. Jesse

Jesse Well-Known Member

Hi DJ,

Confirming that the 3 columns work now!

Amazing...thank you.

I noticed you guys added an alt text box? I think you should just make that box for external links...then this widget will be perfect!

15. Brandon

Brandon Widgetsman Staff Member Advisory Group

Hey @Jesse

Thanks for the feedback on MPG2! I suspect we should be able to get links in the next update!

Let's see how big we can get these loader panels! ;)

Cheers,

16. MAKA

MAKA Member

My problem still exists. I have a page - with more that 800 pixels works Fullscreen gallery - and on resolution less 800 - works MediaPro Galerry 2.1. On resolution less than 445 pixels i see on page a Increasing interval between images. I want to I would like to have a photo under the photo.
    PAGAE
    http://debkimirek.pl/2pn.html

17. DjHerold

MAKA, I am not able to replicate your issue. A good example is to look at our demo at the 445 BP.
    One thing I would suggest trying (I recommend you make a copy of your site first), is to remove the Full Screen gallery in any BP you're not using it.
    In your link I can see the Carousel images behind your Media Pro widget. This could be causing a separation.
    Dj

18. MAKA

MAKA Member