Solved Media Pro Gallery 2.1 now not loading on site

Discussion in 'Media Pro Gallery' started by meadena, Aug 16, 2017.

1. meadena

meadena Member

Hi there....I added the Media Pro Gallery 2.1 to one of my clients sites, which when first uploaded worked perfectly on desktop, tablet and mobile. However, today, it doesn't appear at all on the relevant page, and just has the 'ALL' button displaying:

https://www.equineconstruction.co.uk/gallery.html

I have no idea as to what has happened and why. I've even created a fresh Muse doc, and tried to create a new Media Pro Gallery, but have the same results. I've added a screen shot of the Muse Preview screen which shows what I get. All the images withing the loader part are simple names, such as 'new1.jpg'.

Is there anybody out there who has had the same problem...I think I'm going slightly mad because of this, as I can't solve it!

Thanks in advance...

Andy

Attached Files:

2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Andy, I am seeing all the buttons on your site. I am viewing on a PC using Chrome.
    Dj

3. meadena

meadena Member

Hi Dj, yes, I've just been working on it, and it appears to be working again. I changed the 'Gallery Ordering' in the main gallery pop out to 'Shuffled Order', and for some reason that cured it. Are you seeing the full gallery on your PC?

Thanks!
    Andy

4. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

5. meadena

meadena Member

Thanks for confirming....still not entirely sure why it wasn't playing ball earlier, but at least it's working now....thanks again.