Media Gallery Pro header

Discussion in 'All Other Widgets' started by Dutchybert, Dec 3, 2016.

1. Dutchybert

Dutchybert Member

good afternoon,

I am facing a small problem while using the media gallery pro gallery. I activated the header option, but in order to have them working (smelting an section) I only can activated the button when I click on the left upper corner of the tab. Is this "normal", as I prefer the cursor put anywhere in the tab to have it working.
    I aded a screenshot after I moved my mouse the the left corner of the tab

Thanks for the help

Attached Files:

2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Dutch, could you post a screen shot of your page in design mode? If you do could you show the button selected.
    It would help to see your setting in the fly out also.
    Thanks
    Dj

3. Dutchybert

Dutchybert Member

Hello DJ,

thank you for the fast reply. I attached he requested screenshots.

I also use the page loader widget on this page, as I want to pictures in best quality and it takes some time. But that does not make any difference, as I tried it with and without the page loader widget

Attached Files:

4. DjHerold

Dutchy, I am unable to recreate your issue.
    When I set up the basic gallery, and add a couple of collections, I can hit the collection buttons anywhere inside the button. It does not limit me to just a specific portion of the button.
    Could you try setting up a quick, new page/site and try this widget with only the widget itself on the new page/site.
    Thanks
    Dj

5. Dutchybert

Dutchybert Member

Hi DJ,

I did as you suggested, and it worked well.
    So I built a completely new page in the website. I did not use the page loader, used the standard settings for the media gallery and....it worked fine, so I guess the problem is the page loader.
    To be sure, I started a page page again, this time with the pagloader activated and afterwards put in the media gallery, and again problems with the tabs on top.

Please advice

6. DjHerold

Dutchy, I can't seem to replicate the issue.
    On my test site, I have both the MPG and the Pre Loaders, they both are working fine.
    I have tried with the default and custom button, no issues.
    You could place a support ticket (resources>contact us) and see if the team can see anything in your files.
    Dj