Maxwell Template: Lightbox

Discussion in 'Templates' started by smashley, Apr 13, 2016.

1. smashley

smashley Member

I purchased the Maxwell template. I am having a difficult time figuring out how to insert photos for the portfolio lightbox. I've tried using Fill to add the image but the photos don't appear when I preview the page. Are there any videos or instructions out there that can help? Thanks.

The page and widget: http://demo.muse-themes.com/template-maxwell/work.html

2. Norman Durkee

Norman Durkee Well-Known Member Moderator

Hey @smashley , so to do this is very simple, simply add your images to the squares, then double click each photo and on the widget panel options on the bottom select "Show lightbox parts while editing". A black box should pop up, simply double click the black box and change the fill with your photo.

3. smashley

smashley Member

Hi @Norman Durkee
    Thanks for that info. I don't know how, but I figured that out and it has now led me to my current problem:
    I am able to add photos to the thumbnails and I am able to add images to the slideshow (for lack of a better word) but I'd like a different slide show for each thumbnail.

The end goal would be to have a portfolio named "weddings" with a slide show of all wedding photos and then another portfolio named "events" with it's own slide show that showcases event photos annndd wash. rinse. repeat. Is there a way to do that?