Solved Maximum 6 pics in 'All' category

Discussion in 'Media Pro Gallery' started by asifnm, Feb 12, 2016.

1. asifnm

asifnm Well-Known Member

I have recently installed the latest (responsive 2015.1) and have found that even when I have two categories each with 4 pics only 6 will show in the 'All' category, they all appear in their respective categories but not in the 'All' category, any help would be appreciated.

2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

asifnm, sorry to hear you're having some issues, but unfortunately, I'm unable to duplicate your issue.
    Can you tell me a bit more about your set up. Are you using the new version 1.0? Are all your image name rather simple, for example, when I first tried to duplicate your issue, I had 5 images in the first loader, and four in the second. I realised that I was missing on of the five, and found that the image had a name that would allow it to show (for some reason my image was wildflower (1).jpg.
    That naming convention isn't excepted in muse I needed to make it just wildflower.jpg.
    Also, make sure that you choose the correct amount of images in the controller as you have images.
    Any info would be a big help.
    Dj

3. asifnm

asifnm Well-Known Member

Wow :) , that's exactly what it turned out to be, all fine now, many thanks. I hope you don't mind if I ask another question, is it possible to have next and previous arrows on the media pro gallery.

4. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

asifnm, glad to have helped.
    As far as the Prev and next buttons, this is something that's on our 'wish' list. I know sometime in the future the developers will have a look at it, but to be honest, with all the new things that responsive has and will be bringing, it might be a little bit.
    Dj