MAPBOX 2

Discussion in 'All Other Widgets' started by hamzasghar, Aug 4, 2016.

1. hamzasghar

hamzasghar Guest

Hi, i just downloaded the new mapbox 2 widget and after extensive research i have come to a halt. The mapbox has a lot of options of tweaking the already existing map.
    My goal is to place a pointer/marker on the map that indicates a certain location. I can not find how to do that as all the videos on the net are of the old mapbox.
    Please guide me as to exactly how to do this because mapbox is very extensive and difficult to interpret.
    Thanks in advance!

2. cogrady

cogrady Member

Hamzasghar, I have the same problem. It used to be easy to do in Mapbox, but now all I can find is a page that gives me the html code for inserting a marker. I'm not sure it can be done in Muse any longer.

3. victorianpine

victorianpine Well-Known Member

I also tried & failed, need to find some decent mapbox tutorials...

4. asifnm

asifnm Well-Known Member

Same here, tried everything to get the marker to show but nothing.

5. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

All, if you are having issues, please place a support ticket at support >contact us.
    Since this is one of the widgets that transfers information from another development team I'd suggest looking on their site to see if they have anything, but assuming you've already done that contact Art guys and see if they can help.
    thanks
    DJ

6. victorianpine

victorianpine Well-Known Member

A work-around to add a business name to a mapbox map is to add it via openstreetmap.org & this should show up on mapbox.