Make menu appear on scroll up & disappear on scroll down

Discussion in 'General Muse' started by Cvdw, Apr 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cvdw

Cvdw New Member

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2017
  2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Cvdw, can I assume you are referring to the header hiding and the Menu sticking to the top on scroll down?
    If so, using a fixed break point will allow you to add a scroll effect that would allow the header to scroll with the viewers action and move the menu to the top and lock there. You could also try to use the transparency option but I think you would also need to use a fixed break point.
    We also have the scale scroll widget, while not the same effect, it can give you a similar style where the logo/header info shrinks out of the way while leaving the Nav menu pinned to the top.
    Hope this helps
    Dj

3. Cvdw

Cvdw New Member

Hi DJ
    Thank you for your quick response. I understand what you are suggesting, but it is not exactly what I am wondering about. Please open this example link https://eichefam.net/ on a mobile device and scroll down. You will notice the top navigation menu bar disappears. As soon as you scroll back up, it appears again. This is what I would like to do in Muse. Cheers Cecile

4. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Cvdw, although I haven't tried this, I may be able you use our 'Onload Animator' widget.
    The issue I see, is when you scroll way down the page, on your example the menu shows as soon as you move even a little back to the top. That might be a bit tough without some additional code.
    Dj

5. MosesStudio

MosesStudio New Member

Check this out, does exactly what you are wanting.:
    http://www.qooqee.com/adobe-muse-templates/infuse-muse-template

Maybe Muse Themes can build something similar?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.