Solved litigate removing the ABOUT pics

Discussion in 'Templates' started by Carl, Feb 6, 2016.

1. Carl

Carl Member

There are the 3 employee demo pics in the background in the litigate template. I can not seem to figure out how to delete them. Thanks in advance.

2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Carl, good question, let's see if we can help.
    First, there are two different sets of images you may be speaking of, but not on the About page.
    There are the three images on the Our People page, and they are in the little circles. They can be changed or deleted by selecting them, and then go to the fill area at the top of Muse. There you can delete the image file, change it, or make adjustments.
    If you are speaking of the large images that appear on the About Michael, About Sal, and About Janet pages, they are background fills and can be changed or deleted by going to the Background Fill area at the top of Muse, open the drop down and change what you want there.
    Make sure you have the correct page open in Design mode to make your changes.
    Hope this helps.
    Dj

3. cogrady

cogrady Member

I'm just starting to use the Litigate template. How do I change the Home page Michael's face appears in the lower left corner of a box, midpage. What is this linked to and how do I change the image?

4. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

cogrady, this may be just a typo, but you talk about the Litigate template, and refer to the "Home" page.
    I do not see a picture of Michael about mid page on the Left side, but are you referring to the guys image on the Right?
    If so, take a look at the screen shot I've attached, and you will see that this is an image inside a rectangle. The image is actually a composite of different images and rectangles (probably done in PS) imported as a single image.
    You could recreate a similar one yourself, of just replace the image with something else.
    If this isn't what you were referring to, please let me know and we can try another idea.
    Thanks
    Dj

Capture1.JPG

5. cogrady

cogrady Member

Thanks Dj. This solved it for me.