Lithium Wireframe - change burger menu to white

Discussion in 'Wireframes' started by Sarah, Aug 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sarah

Sarah Well-Known Member

Hi there,
    I need a white burger menu because it has to go on a dark blue background. Can't figure out how to access and change it.

Thanks!

2. Jeremei

Jeremei Well-Known Member

Sarah!
    - Click once Accordion widget in white area (Master 1 page - 768 px)
    - Click once hamburger icon
    - Click one more time hamburger icon or click hamburger icon so many times that it will be activated
    - Change the color to white (Fill)

Last edited: Aug 24, 2017
  3. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Sarah, if you have updated your Muse version to the Latest, you can take advantage of one of the new features.
    Go to your Master page as Jeremei suggests, and just Double click on the item you want to select.
    Then change the fill color.
    Dj

4. Sarah

Sarah Well-Known Member

Seriously I feel like a total moron sometimes. For some reason I was clicking clicking clicking but could never access it. Maybe I needed to be in the 768 BP specifically? Anyway, thank you Jeremei and DJ - FIXED.

BTW: I am afraid to update. I'm on a Muse Facebook group and apparently people are having tons of issues iwth the latest update...?

5. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Sarah, glad you got it fixed. We all do that sometimes. To your question about the Muse update, yes, they are having a few issues with the updated version hopefully they will have it cleared up soon. Right now it just depends on if you need the new functionality or if you can live with the way Muse has been. Remember you can always go back to previous version if you update and don't like it. One thing that I suggest is if you have a file created in an earlier version keep a separate copy of that, if you do any work on it in the new version, just in case there's an issue. Good luck DJ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.