Lightroom picture size?

Discussion in 'Media Pro Gallery' started by Jack Koch, Sep 26, 2016.

1. Jack Koch

Jack Koch Member

Hello,

When I open an image from my gallery the image is cut off. Do I need to resize all of my images so that they fit perfectly? If so, where can I find the dimensions of a large, medium, or small lightbox? Or is there an option that tells the widget to "fit" or "fill" the picture in the lightbox?

Muse version: CC 2015.2
    Browser: Google Chrome
    Link to Site: http://ssimbio.businesscatalyst.com/ssimbio-media.html

Thanks,

Jack

2. Raul Salas

Raul Salas Member

I'm having the same problem. I'm using the widget for a photographer and it doesn't look good cropping images. If there's a way to show full image it would be great to know how.

3. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Guys, could I ask for some additional information on your issues?
    Possibly a screen shot or two showing the issue. Also, could you give us the image dimensions that are causing an issue?
    That would help me test and see what I can. As with most galleries, it's always best (although not always required) to adjust your images for optimal display.
    Thank in advance
    Dj

4. Jack Koch

Jack Koch Member

This image is 1080x720. The bottom of the image is cut off.

Attached Files:

5. Jack Koch

Jack Koch Member

The other image that is having major issues is 928x677. It won't let me upload the screenshot though.

6. Raul Salas

Raul Salas Member

Here is a screenshot of my gallery on my desktop, the site of the pic is kinda weird 657x715 and I set the code to be at 35% the problem I'm having is that it looks very tiny on an iPhone? Any suggestions? Screen Shot 2017-01-09 at 3.27.13 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-01-09 at 3.26.52 PM.png

7. DjHerold

Jack, can you tell me what size you're light box is set at?
    I think I am able to recreate your issue but only when the Light box is set to large.
    Let me know
    Dj

8. DjHerold

Raul, I really could use information about your settings.
    Are you set to full screen, or responsive? Also, what light box setting on you on, sm, med, large, Fs?
    Dj

9. Raul Salas

Raul Salas Member

Thanks for quick response... my setting for the page are a fixed width of 1100 but the gallery is set at "Stretch to Browser Width" the lightbox is set on Medium

10. DjHerold

Raul, are you seeing the image (lightbox) at that small on the device itself, or only on the emulator?
    Dj

11. Raul Salas

Raul Salas Member

Also on the device. I just thought it be easier to send you that pic but yes, it's the same.

12. DjHerold

I apologize for this, but could you let me know what happens when you change the light box setting to full screen (not the Muse setting)?
    thanks
    Dj

13. Raul Salas

Raul Salas Member

there was no difference on the way lightbox displays

14. DjHerold

Raul, to be honest, I'm not sure what's going on.
    I do know that Jack's issue seems to be a Bug (not sure if it's Muse's code interpretation or the widgets light box code), with his all sizes render fine except the large light box. I have notified the developers to see if it can be fixed. Jack, unfortunately, the only thing I could suggest is to experiment with resizing the image.
    Raul, I'll have to ask you to place a support ticket (resources>contact us) if someone else doesn't have a solution for you.
    I am sorry,
    Dj

15. Raul Salas

Raul Salas Member

OK, thank you for your time. I will do that.