Lightbox doesnt apear in show widget

Discussion in 'SHOW Responsive Video Suite' started by Pid, Feb 11, 2016.

1. Pid

Pid Member

If I place the new show widget, the videos will not appear in the lightbox like in the online preview.
    What I am doing wrong?

2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Pid, welcome and thanks for posting today.
    Before I can answer your question, I need for you to give me a bit of information on how you've set up the widget.
    Can you possibly post your page layout, or any screen shots that can let us see what you've done. Maybe your fly out settings and how you've named any Graphic styles?
    That would really help.
    Thanks
    Dj

3. Kevin DuCommun

Kevin DuCommun Developer Staff Member

Hello Pid,

One thing you want to make sure you set up, if you haven't already, is dragging out the Toolset widget from the library along with the Video Gallery widget. The toolset widget is required as a helper widget. Place the toolset widget, then in the options select the Enable Video Gallery Tools checkbox. This will activate the tools needed for the Video Gallery to run properly.

4. Pid

Pid Member

Hello Kevin,
    Thank you for your answer. This was the way to do it. I didnt realize, that there is a separat Toolset Widget which is needed.
    Thanks!

I used the search field and the problem is the name of the Video Toolset does not include the word video for which i searched in the library. MuseThemes should name it "Video Toolset (required)" instead of "Toolset (required)"

Last edited: Feb 11, 2016