Solved Large white space under footer

Discussion in 'General Muse' started by Ina, Oct 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ina

Ina New Member

I am not sure if anyone can help me but I am just building my first website in MUSE and when previewing the website I get a large white space under the footer. I published the website thinking the live version will be ok but it's not. All pages scroll passing the footer on all devices when tested. The website is still a work in progress and the link is http://lampproductions.businesscatalyst.com/ The menu is not linked through yet, but the individual images on home page are linked to the actual pages. Any advice is very much appreciated. Thank you!

2. James007

James007 Active Member

Hi mate, I'll give you a hand if you'd like.
    Could you take some screenshots of the bottom of your "Master" page? As well as the bottom of the "What We Do" page? I'm sure it's something simple :)

If you'd like, you can also upload your .muse file and I'll open it and have a look for you.

3. Ina

Ina New Member

Thank you. Playing around with the website yesterday I noticed that the large space below footer is caused by Sidebar off-canvas menu widget. Removing the widget brings everything back to normal again so I am not sure how to go around it. Here are the screenshots.

Attached Files:

4. Aaron Krueger

Aaron Krueger New Member

I am having the same issue. Was this resolved at all?

5. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Aaron, could you provide a bit more information?
    Are you having an issue with just the 'White Space'? or are you saying it's because of a specific widget ect?
    Could you post the versions of Muse and any widgets you might be having an issue with?
    Maybe screen shots?
    Anything would really help,.
    Thanks
    Dj

6. Aaron Krueger

Aaron Krueger New Member

Sure DjHerold. Version of Muse is:

upload_2018-1-5_12-14-6.png

I'm having an issue with there being a white space created under the contact image (as you scroll down to the bottom of the browser. This is due to the widget "- MT - Toolbox - Sidebar Off-Canvas Menu (2.0)"

Here is a screen shot named "no-widget-screen-shot" of what the bottom of the site should look like. (This is prior to installing the widget I mentioned above). Here is the url for the site so you can see how the photo remains at the bottom of the browser: http://2acreative.com/test/no-widget-installed/

And, here is the screen shot named "has-widget-screen-shot" when I install the widget and it creates the white space at the bottom of the browser window below the contact image. As the browser width shrinks, the white space vertically grows larger. Here is the url for that site so you can see the white space there and how it grows at the bottom of the browser, under the photo: http://2acreative.com/test/widget-installed/

Attached Files:

7. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Aaron, in case you might have missed it, I have sent you a response to your Conversation message.
    Thanks
    Dj

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.