Solved Language-Selection for the Timeline-widget

Discussion in 'All Other Widgets' started by gestyle, Jun 24, 2016.

1. gestyle

gestyle Member

Hi guys,

I saw a review with this topic and I’m having the same issue – my project requires “german”.

“K: is it also possible to change the language of the months, date? Currently everything is in English.

MT: Hi Kristel,

That's a good question. Would you mind sending a note to our support team? We can probably put you in contact with the maker of the template to learn more about that. Just click "Support" from the top menu. Thanks!”

Could you make the support-response public, i.e., available for all?

Merci :)

G

2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

gestyle, on June 16th we updated the Language ability of this widget.
    We seem to have a version numbering issue, I believe the latest is 1.1 (even though the page says 1.2, I'm checking on why), but the latst download is the correct one.
    Dj

3. gestyle

gestyle Member

Hi Dj,

I didn’t understand the relationship between any “version-issue” and making the result of the support-response public..
    What did you mean?

Merci :)

G

4. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

gestyle, this isn't mandatory, but anytime a question is asked here in the Forum, we try to ask that if an answer is found by the user (whether from our support team or other sources) that the answer, if possible, could be shared here.
    This helps other with the same question.
    In reference to the version, I had noticed that we need to make the latest version listed on the widget page, match with the version (1.1) that is the correct one.
    In this case, our team was able to modify and update the widget (1.1: Updated for multi-language support (06/16/2016)
    I hope that clarify's things
    Thanks
    Dj