Solved Karma Template - hero child moving around

Discussion in 'Templates' started by ANTHONY, Sep 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ANTHONY

ANTHONY Active Member

Hi Guys

I'm designing a site using the Karma template and having trouble with the Superhero widget.
    The image (hero graphic style) is fine throughout but when I more down the breakpoint the text (hero child graphic style) is fine in the 1200 and 960 BP but when it goes down to 768 and below if drops down the page and leaves a big gap so that it cuts off below the browser button.

Inside muse it all looks fine, it's just when you preview it in the browser - I've attached some screen grabs to show. It is also happening when I open the Karma template and haven't done any adjusting to it.

Thanks

Attached Files:

2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Anthony, could you tell me a bit more about what you've done.
    I know you are saying that this happened even with nothing changed, but I do notice the text has been changed somehow.
    Maybe some more info and possibly some screen shots of the setting in Muse for the BP's both that are ok and the one's where you have issues.
    Thanks
    Dj

3. ANTHONY

ANTHONY Active Member

Hi DJ

The text is different only because I don't have that font on my machine and it is not a free font.

After a lot of fiddling around I figured it out though, basically the widget has 3 elements the image, the state button and the text inside the state button.

They all need to be set to responsive width, on the Karma Template downloaded from you guys on the website the image is set onto stretch to browser width, the state button is set to responsive width and the content text box is set to none and pinned to the middle.

For some reason that set up was fine on the 2 largest breakpoint but pushed the state widget down so it cut off like my screenshot showed.

4. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Glad you were able to get it going.
    Let me know if there's anything we can try to help with.
    Dj

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.