Dismiss Notice
FORUM SHUTDOWN NOTICE: Due to inactivity and the end-of-life of Adobe Muse, we've made the decision to shut down and archive our forum as of Oct 28, 2020. Be sure to check out our new website creation tool Without Code (www.wocode.com) - thanks again for your support!

JavaScript Error: Page is outside a breakpoint node

Discussion in 'Pushy Panes' started by Nicholas_F, May 1, 2017.

1. Nicholas_F

Nicholas_F New Member

I'm getting an error when trying to preview my website in a browser (see attached screenshot):

JavaScript exception: Error calling selector function: Error: Page is outside a breakpoint node.

Screen Shot 2017-05-01 at 11.19.31 AM.png

My site is published and working fine with Pushy Panes, but when I went into Muse to make some updates it started giving me this error and I can't preview anything.

The only other widgets I'm using is the slideshow widget. I copied my site for testing, removed the slideshows and I'm still getting the error. I've seen threads for other widgets with this error, but I couldn't find any for Pushy Panes. Thanks for the help!

Details:
    • MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015)
    • Chrome v58.0.3029.81 (64-bit)
    • Muse 2017.0 Release
    • Pushy Panes 1.2

2. Jeremei

Jeremei Well-Known Member

Nicholas!
    Pushy Panes widget has been a problematic widget with new Muse updates and together with other widgets. I recommend to use "Sidebar Connect" -widget. :)

3. Steve Harris

Steve Harris Museologist Staff Member Moderator

Hey guys - just an FYI, we're currently rebuilding pushy panes from the ground up to improve compatibility. It's a popular widget, so we'll make sure the new version is tip-top and comes out soon.

Thanks!
    SH

4. victorianpine

victorianpine Well-Known Member

looking forward to that.:)