Solved Issues using Pioneer Template

Discussion in 'Templates' started by fiendster, Feb 23, 2016.

1. fiendster

fiendster New Member

So I cut and paste and modified some things on my website, and everything is working great with the responsiveness, but one thing when the I use the drop down accordion menu I can still see my images and text behind the menu? This is happening on all 3 sizes, the text and everything is responsive, but the content bleeds through the drop down.

Here is a link, resize the browser to provoke the new menu, and you will see how it doesn't push the content down or its bleeding through.

http://epicquestgames.businesscatalyst.com/about-us.html

Any help would be great thanks,
    Richard

2. Norman Durkee

Norman Durkee Well-Known Member Moderator

Hey @fiendster , Im taking a look at your link now, and everything seems to be working as it should, im not seeing any "bleeding" threw the drop-down menu? Has the issue been resolved or perhaps I am just looking in the wrong spot?

3. fiendster

fiendster New Member

I have resolved the issue. There was bleeding of the drop down accordion menu. If anyone else has issue the way to fix it is to create new layer and move everything involving menu into it and make sure it's above every other layer.

Fiendster

4. Norman Durkee

Norman Durkee Well-Known Member Moderator

Awesome glad to hear you were able to fix it, yes normally when there's some sort of bleeding like that it's typically a layers issue. If you have anymore questions or need help with anything else please feel free to ask !