Dismiss Notice
FORUM SHUTDOWN NOTICE: Due to inactivity and the end-of-life of Adobe Muse, we've made the decision to shut down and archive our forum as of Oct 28, 2020. Be sure to check out our new website creation tool Without Code (www.wocode.com) - thanks again for your support!

Is there a widget / theme that has a filter function that is not e-commerce?

Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by rustis007, Oct 31, 2016.

1. rustis007

rustis007 New Member

Hi, I am building a site that has 40-60 house plans and I would like to include a filter function. I don't need an e-commerce solution though as they are not for sale through the site. I just need to be able to filter and display certain options (i.e. 3 bedrooms, home theatre).

Something that looks like the widget page on the muse themes website would work, but I can't find any widgets or themes that provide the filter function.

Any help would be appreciated. Cheers.

Mick Kenyon likes this.
  2. paul h

paul h New Member

swifttype might work for you it enables you to search your site using search terms, it isn't a free widget though you have to get an account with swiftype.com for about $300 a month alternativley these guys are getting some good feed back and I believe they are still free at the moment searchIQ.xyz

rustis007 likes this.