Is there a widget for product quote requests?

Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by EcstaticDesign, Oct 6, 2016.

1. EcstaticDesign

EcstaticDesign Member

HI there!

I'm very new to Muse but am excited about designing in it. I have a project I'm working on that has a parts catalog of about 300 items. The client wants customers to be able to choose parts, as in add to a shopping cart, to add for a quote request. So, this needs the functionality of an ecommerce store but rather than checking out and paying, the customer just needs to fill out a form with the info necessary to receive a quote on the selected items.

There is a Wordpress plug in that accomplishes this. I'm hoping for something like it for Muse because I would rather design the site in Muse.

Any ideas on how to accomplish this?

Thanks so much!

carolynbusby likes this.
  2. carolynbusby

carolynbusby Member

I need something similar - this would be awesome.

3. Mike Valkanet

Mike Valkanet Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure not. I did make something like this in Muse though. http://www.dfwaffordablehometheater.com/custom-design.html

It's basically 1 big contact for that's like 20,000 pixels tall with multiple choice options that you can check the box for.
    Then you click next and an Anchor link scrolls the page to the next category and so on.

I charged a lot for this because it was a massive amount of work because of all the details of each product. It also made Muse run a little slow too when building and editing.

The customer loves it and it works great for him.
    PLEASE DO NOT CLICK SUBMIT ON IT JUST TO TEST IT. You can click through it though.

4. carolynbusby

carolynbusby Member

Love your projector animation, Mike!! :)