Is Muse mobile version AMP google ready?

Discussion in 'General Muse' started by DonnaSko, Mar 15, 2017.

1. DonnaSko

DonnaSko Member

Hi, Google is really pushing AMP(Accelerated Mobile Pages). I checked my google console for my Muse sites and Muse mobile does not have AMP. How can I get AMP on my Muse mobile sites?
    Thanks
    Donna

2. Richard Taylor

Richard Taylor Member

Hi Doonasko

I totally agree with you, Muse should be allowing uses to generate AMP compatible HTML. It’s not much good having an awesome website if people can’t find your site due to Google applying a NON AMP page SEO penalty. Maybe someone on the Muse Themes team can offer us both some kind of heads up on this.... to see if an AMP generator Muse version is heading our way anytime soon ?

Joe Bates likes this.
  3. Joe Bates

Joe Bates Member

Totally agree! Ditto! Yes! I think we need some sort of widget to help use implement AMP. Heck if WordPress gets one we should.

Hey, if any of you find any free or extremely cheap markup tool for adding adding amp compliant code that I could replace my regular markup with please let me know!

4. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

All, since this is an Adobe issue at the moment, I highly recommend letting them know this is important.
    This also may be a good candidate to bring up in the Adobe Muse Pre release Forum. They have an area for new requests. Also, a lot of vry knowledgeable users are testing the latest Betas and can give insight.
    As an idea for a possible widget, I can certainly pass this to our developers.
    Thank you
    Dj