Dismiss Notice
FORUM SHUTDOWN NOTICE: Due to inactivity and the end-of-life of Adobe Muse, we've made the decision to shut down and archive our forum as of Oct 28, 2020. Be sure to check out our new website creation tool Without Code (www.wocode.com) - thanks again for your support!

Instagram Widget issues.

Discussion in 'All Other Widgets' started by Jon Kay, Aug 17, 2016.

1. Jon Kay

Jon Kay Active Member

1) Can you do this widget at 100% width? I am dragging the widget to the edges but it will not do it. I would like it like on this page. https://www.beardbrand.com/

2) I have the widget down the page some. When I click on a pic, the lightbox pops up at the top of the screen out of site of the widget. I have to scroll up to see the pic.

2. Jon Kay

Jon Kay Active Member

3. Jon Kay

Jon Kay Active Member

In the above Beardbrand example, notice how their Instagram Tool reacts responsively. It is Responsive Width and Height. I am not sure what best practices are for this widget responsively. Do I insert a new widget at some point to deal with the smaller viewports?

Still can not find the issue with the lightbox. It still defaults to showing up at the top of the page.

Update: I just found that it is actually set to 100% browser width, but if you check the above link, you'll see that it is not performing as such. Thanks.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2016