Solved Instagram Widget - doesn't work with hashtag

Discussion in 'All Other Widgets' started by dinten, Apr 21, 2016.

1. dinten

dinten New Member

Hi, I need to use the Instagram Widget with hashtag, but doesn´t work right.

when I press "load more" doesn´t work

when I use a user works right

www.alvarodinten.esy.es

What can I do?

Thanks!!!

2. Laurie

Laurie New Member

I have the same issue. The feed works with a username, but the hashtag just gives me the "loading gallery" graphic and nothing more.

3. abasa

abasa New Member

Hi,
    I am having the same issue with USER and HASTAG options, I get "Loading Gallery..." for both

4. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Hello everyone, thanks for posting but I'd like to make a suggestion when you run into a forum question that sits for a long time or goes unanswered. Please place a support ticket if you're not getting a response. It's most likely that others may not be experiencing this issue or do not have a solution.
    As a moderator I will try to find answers when I can, but often a situation that's been unable to reproduce or not enough information is at hand, will not get answered.
    Thank you for understanding.
    Dj

5. Mick

Mick Member

Hi Dj,

All my instagram feeds that were previously working have stopped feeding into my sites. Has anything come up about this? I sent in a support ticket as well, but a quick google search looks like complaints about Instagram feeds not working has spiked in the last 72 hours. any info is appreciated!
    https://smashballoon.com/my-photos-wont-load/

6. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

7. hannamarin

hannamarin New Member