Solved Instagram - mulitple users/access tokens

Discussion in 'All Other Widgets' started by Annie Y, Sep 12, 2016.

1. Annie Y

Annie Y New Member

Hello!
    I'm trying to put 2 instagram feeds on a webpage. When I create the second instance, I put in the access token for the second account and set all the graphic parameters and when I preview it, it populates from the first feed, so I have two differently laid out feeds with the same photos.

Is it possible to have two simultaneous instances of the instagram widget running on the same page? And if so, how do I work around the issue I'm having?

Thanks!

2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Annie, unfortunately you can only have one feed per page. The way the widget is coded it takes control of the page and doesn't have a way to distinguish between different galleries.
    Dj

Annie Y likes this.
  3. Annie Y

Annie Y New Member

4. Pardo

Pardo New Member

By the way, what do you use to promote you Instagram profile but zen-promo.com ? Or it is enough? What about hash-tags, filters and so on?

5. ciao Marian

ciao Marian Member

Is there a way to have 6 galleries on 6 different pages with 20 pictures each?
    Is there a way to get separate feeds from instagram into muse?

Thanks, Marian

6. DjHerold

Marian, have you given it a shot?
    What's the largest number of widgets you've tried?
    Dj

7. JMIAHONLINE

JMIAHONLINE Member

COULD ANYONE EXPLAIN WHY...

Ive posted the IG-Feed-1.8 widget on the home page, and works PERFECTLY FINE, but if I:

(1) copy and paste the layer to another page,

or

(2) add the widget directly from the Library, re-enter the access token info,

EITHER ONE OF THOSE... it shows DUPLICATES of that widget on that other page?!?

That is one of the most frustrating issues... ugh?!

8. DjHerold

JMIAONLINE, I think if you place a support ticket (resources>contact us), the team can better explain this. And if need be, look at your file.
    Thanks
    Dj