Solved Infiniscroll too short!

Discussion in 'All Other Widgets' started by britta, Jan 9, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. britta

britta Active Member

http://hoffmanlegal.businesscatalyst.com/index.html

I use this widget a lot and I don't know how to fix it. My hero photo is 550 high, and the frame in Muse is 550 high, but when published or previewed it is only about 340 tall. Need to show client now :-(

2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

britta, I am unable to replicate your issue with a simple test set up, so could you post a few screen shots showing your set up in Muse?
    If possible show your settings.
    I'd try this on a blank page first, this makes sure nothing else is conflicting with the widget.
    My attached Screen shots show a 600px rectangle I placed behind the widget, to give a sense of scale.
    The second shows the image in the Browser.
    Thanks
    Dj

Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG

3. britta

britta Active Member

It must be a conflict, how do I resolve? When I create a blank new doc it works fine. screenshot, muse file and image attached.

Attached Files:

4. DjHerold

britta, let me take a look.
    I have deleted your file because it contains widgets and items that are not something we would like distributed to non members.
    I hope you understand.
    Thanks
    Dj

britta likes this.
  5. DjHerold

britta, the issue seems to be on your smallest BP.
    It appears you have used one instance of the widget on your site, but have resized the small break point, causing all BP's to publish smaller.
    You can either leave all BP's at the same size, the frame stays the same, but the image would be adjusting, or hide the widget in the small BP and use an additional instance of the widget (hiding it in all other BP's) if you'd like a smaller presence in the lowest BP.
    Hope this helps
    Dj

6. britta

britta Active Member

YES, that makes sense and I can fix that! Thank you so much! Solved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.