Infini Club

Discussion in 'Templates' started by Carlos Garcia, May 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carlos Garcia

Carlos Garcia New Member

Hi there.
    Can anyone tell me why the menu doesn't work on the smartphone?
    Thans.

2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Carlos, can you tell me what's happening for you?
    And what kind of devise and browser?
    Thank you
    Dj

3. DjHerold

Carlos, could I ask you to try and download the Template again. There may have been a glitch in our upload.
    Let me know if it works now.
    Thanks
    Dj

4. Silvestre

Silvestre New Member

Hello There, I am still new to the forum and I am a little frustrated that I cannot just call or email a technical support and talk to them about any issue on MuseTheme

(1) On Infini Club template, I wanted to add another page (ABOUT). I started that by just duplicating the EVENTS Page. No problem. But when I go back to the Master page, it seems I have to manually create a text box and link that to the new page. Again, no problem on this part. but when I preview on the browser, suddenly I have a gray background. WTF. I did not do anything on the background color. I have not even said anything about the background because I have not anything about the background. What happened to the original WHITE background?

5. DjHerold

Silvestre, I'm sorry you have had an issue with our template, but glad to have you here.
    Our support is strictly email (go to 'Resources>Contact us, and use the email form). I apologize but we do not have Phone support.
    Of course, you are always welcome to post in the Forums, and hopefully one of our members will have a solution. It's where I recommend starting.
    To your issue, I need to ask you for a bit more information, because what you describe is out of the ordinary.
    Would you be able to post a couple of screen shots of your Master and the other page (you called it "Events" but I don't see that page).
    It helps to see the entire work space, so the setting can be seen also. See my example.
    Thanks
    Dj
    Capture.JPG

6. Silvestre

Silvestre New Member

Here is the master page. I converted one the Club Page to Events Pages. I did not have any problem with that. When I added a new page by duplicating the Events Pages and renaming it About Page, that's when the Master Page background changed to gray. Which drove me crazy because I never touched anything as far as changing the background color.

Screen Shot 2017-08-14 at 8.52.25 PM.png

7. Silvestre

Silvestre New Member

This is what is look like now. Screen Shot 2017-08-14 at 9.02.48 PM.png

8. Silvestre

Silvestre New Member

I have to double-click the top right item next to the text "MENU" in order to open the content of this grayed area. And when I do, it shows gray on all the other pages. The simple solution is LIVE support. So yeah, there you go.

9. DjHerold

Silvestre, I understand you're wanting phone support, but as I said, we do not offer that.
    Mostly because, as you can see from our dialog, it takes images and files to really dive into an issue.
    If we would have spoken, I would still need to see something more to have any chance to help.
    Having said that, I do see one thing that concerns me.
    On an unaltered version of the template, on the Master page, I do not see a page fill assigned.
    On your altered version I do. It appears that your 'Fill" is set to black, as opposed to an image fill in the stock template.
    Could you take a look at that?
    Dj

10. Jeremei

Jeremei Well-Known Member

Silvestre!
    I did as you did and changed The Club Page to Events Page and I duplicated Events Page and named it About Page. Everything worked OK.

1)
    Did you change the names of the page links in Hyperlinks field on Master Page?
    2) Did you move About Page layer into Accordion widget in layers panel on Master Page?

Check those points first!

11. Leah D

Leah D Member

I have a similar problem as Carlos - having issues with the nav bar working on smartphones. I'm close to making it work, but it is still a bit too wide and I can't seem to figure out what is making it go wider than everything else. I did update to Muse 2017.1 so not sure if that is making a difference. The web page is http://goosebaymt.businesscatalyst.com/index.html
    Thanks!

12. Vefar

Vefar New Member

Maybe it is some problems with javascript?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.