In Browser edditing

Discussion in 'General Muse' started by deJ, Oct 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deJ

deJ Member

Hello DJ,

Thanks for your reply.

I Just a quick follow up to my last In Browser editing post. I have been trying to solve this problem for some time now, perhaps someone else is having a similar problem and this can help. Although my problem is not fully resolved I feel like I am one step closer. I was able to get through to Adobe Muse support and it was rather easy when I found it. https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html
    I started typing in a chat window and was immediate answered, wow and its included with our monthly fee.

I had a remote support person that connected with me, It appears there is a conflict with one of my widgets, after stripping away several widgets I was able to access the other pages. The question is, what widget was causing the problem and how to go forward, that is still in progress. The situation is causing huge stress with my client, I am happy to have the help from Technical support at Muse Themes, Norman is really trying, thank you.

I understand it takes manpower to solve issues like mine, the problems may even be user created, I am not pointing fingers. The reality is, I have lost over a week trying to solve this problem, and am not able to deliver the customer service I want to. Given the amount of time I have invested trying to solve this (and I am sure I'm not the only one) perhaps, there is a business model for Muse Themes or W/O to sell direct remote support? Just a thought...

Thanks for your help

Patrick

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.