Image Expand

Discussion in 'All Other Widgets' started by LandsharkDesign, Mar 11, 2019.

1. LandsharkDesign

LandsharkDesign Active Member

Not sure what I am doing wrong, but I cannot get the image to fill the frame no matter how I resize the box.

Attached Files:

2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Landshark, I'm a bit unsure of how you are looking to use this image you are showing, so bare with me, I need a bit more info.
    From your picture (and I may be mistaken), I'm not clear if you are trying to resize the image to fit that dark box behind it or if that's just a placeholder target area?
    Since I see a small image in the background that looks identical to the expanding image, what is the original size of the image you are trying to expand?
    Remembering that the original image can be sized down to fit in a page location, but can't be sized larger than it's original size.
    Maybe some additional setup info or a url (if published) would help.
    Thanks
    Dj

3. LandsharkDesign

LandsharkDesign Active Member

It will replace the image on the page currently. I am testing it to see how it will work before replacing all the images. Basically it is not fitting the widget place holder. There is always space below and to the right no matter what I do.

4. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Landshark, I'm sorry you are experiencing an issue.
    Unfortunately, I cannot replicate your issue. I have placed images ranging from 300x275 all the way to 3400x5100, and all can be used at any size smaller by using the handles on the image holder.
    Please note in my screen shots, one in Muse setting things up and the other in the browserpreview. Both instances (using the same image for both) can be fit to my page in different sizes.
    Both images expanded to their full size in Browser.
    You can place a support ticket (resources>contact us) and let the team look, but before you do, I'd suggest trying a new instance of the widget on a New Blank page, and see if maybe something else may be the issue.
    Thanks
    Dj

expand1.JPG expand1a.JPG expand2.JPG