I'm pulling my hair out!

Discussion in 'General Muse' started by Marlon Allen, Oct 19, 2017.

1. Marlon Allen

Marlon Allen Member

Why is my page scrolling to the left!

fivestarleaders.org

• Template In Use - Mandate
    • Muse Version 2017.1 .0.821
    • Operating System: OS 10.12.6
    • Browser Used and Version Number Safari 11
    • Supporting Screenshots
    • Published Link to Your Site: www.fivestarleaders.org

Last edited: Oct 19, 2017
  2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Marlon, when a site does that (moving to the left, adding a horizontal scrollbar) it usually means there is something hanging off the page, even if you can't see it.
    Sometimes it's invisible, like a text box or rectangle that got inadvertently dropped onto the canvas (say, if you had the text tool or rectangle tool selected and accidentally clicked without actually placing anything).
    The first thing to try and Identify if it's on all pages or just a single Break Point.
    Go to 'Edit>select all'. this will show all items with selection bars. Check to the side of you page at all break points to see if anything appears to be hanging off the page (be sure to look way off the page, just in case).
    I see you are using the older version of Muse (this version had some serious misalignment issues, so it might be worth it to make a copy of your site, and then try it on the newest version. You are now able to download the new version and still keep your old one. Visit our facebook page if you don't already know how to do this, We have an article about it.
    Let me know if this helps
    Dj