i have a bug with the images in the version 1.1

Discussion in 'Pushy Panes' started by zhapes, Mar 16, 2016.

1. zhapes

zhapes Member

hi i am having problems with pictures and state buttons with the version 1.1 of pushy panes. when i place imagesThese are compressed and the status buttons are expanded.

i leave some images. the first image is without the widget placed and the second with the widget.

Firts Image.
    [​IMG]

Second image.
    [​IMG]

I need help soon with this bug ! because i need place the mobile menu thanks !

2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

zhapes, today the widget had a minor update to it. It did not get a version change but the new download will be the update. Try that and let me know if that helps. If for some reason it doesn't, let me know and we'll take the next steps.
    Dj

3. zhapes

zhapes Member

i have another bug with the text it duplicated what i have to do ? today the widget has updated this bug are repared ?

4. DjHerold

zhapes, I am not clear about your question.
    I'm not sure what text you're referring to, or what bug you are seeing.
    Could you provide any additional information?
    Thanks
    Dj

5. zhapes

zhapes Member

the text duplicate i have two menus with this widget upload_2016-3-17_18-30-21.png

Look the text T.T

6. DjHerold

zhapes, when I was looking for additional information, I could really use a couple of screen shots on how your fly out panels look, and also the graphic styles panel names.
    Dj

7. zhapes

zhapes Member

i used the preset graphic style names

8. DjHerold

zhapes, the reason I ask for screen shots is you're the only one that knows what you've done.
    SO, if you are telling me that you have used the default Graphic Style names and you have two instances of the widget, I tend to think that you didn't give each widget (and their names) a different Graphic Style.
    If you have two widgets, and both are using names the same (not differentiating like parent and parent1, open and open1 ect ect), then the widget will operate incorrectly.
    Dj

9. zhapes

zhapes Member

I can not send you screenshots because I deleted the widget on my project .
    I used different styles names for each of the menus on page but i have the same error of this user.
    http://forum.musethemes.com/threads/pushy-panes-content-doubling-on-scroll.659/

Adicionalmente tambien ocurre cuando tengo solo un menu.

i dont understan the solution to the error in the post.

10. zhapes

zhapes Member

i need help with this please :/

11. DjHerold

zhapes, I suggest you place a support ticket (support>contact). Maybe the team has a better solution they could share.
    Dj

12. Guy Watson

Guy Watson Member

I have a similar issue.
    Pushy Panes on Master with no breakpoints, on 'home page 1 break point, when I open menu all looks OK until I scroll down and duplicate menu.

URL http://rwbswc2016.droolingfrog.co.uk

Image 1, open Pane
    Image 2 on Scroll of pane

Screen Shot 2016-03-23 at 10.09.51.png Screen Shot 2016-03-23 at 10.10.03.png

13. zhapes

zhapes Member

I have this stupid error and musethemes knows about this . i'm waiting about 2 months ago for a update but it Seems They do not care the users i need this witget working! I seen the bug on your website this error is stupid.

14. zhapes

zhapes Member

LOOK !

upload_2016-4-8_18-43-17.png

Attached Files:

15. DjHerold

zshapes, did you place a support ticket? If so, what was the response.
    Dj

16. Guy Watson

Guy Watson Member

FOUND THE ISSUE......
    The site had many pages, okay.
    No break points on any pages, neither the 'master' but I did have one on the 'home page'.
    Deleted that breakpoint and hey presto....
    So I now have no breakpoints at all on the site, which was the reason why it was working Okay on all other pages and not the 'home' which did.
    Now I'm going to figure out how to add break points and this not to happen again.....

http://rwbswc2016.droolingfrog.co.uk

17. Guy Watson

Guy Watson Member

Hi DJ,

'Breakpoints' seem to be the issue.
    Adding a breakpoint duplicates the menu text as shown above. Trying to find a work around less you have any suggestions?
    Thanks in advance
    Guy