Solved How to Set a Target in Vigor

Discussion in 'Templates' started by Richard Hart, May 3, 2017.

1. Richard Hart

Richard Hart Member

In the sidebar menu for Vigor, how do I set the hover Target for one of the Trigger buttons? In the Composition Options fly-out, there are settings for Show Target and Hide Target, but nowhere is there a place to SET the Target (which is different from the Hyperlink for the Trigger).
    In the Compostion Layer, I can modify elements of an existing Target, but I cannot change that Target.

My goal is a fixed side menu in which hovering over each icon reveals a different Video Gallery (from Video Suite) — not a hover Target plus a Page, just one or the other, either a Target or a Page.

Thanks.

2. Jeremei

Jeremei Well-Known Member

Richard!
    - Open A-Master page
    - Activate (click) e.g. "ABOUT" menu-button
    - Look at the "Fill" option in upper panel. There you can change target image.

3. Richard Hart

Richard Hart Member

Thanks, but I don't mean the appearance of the button, I mean the Page that is targeted by the button. In other words, the Page that appears when the user hovers over the button.

4. Jeremei

Jeremei Well-Known Member

Richard!
    OK.
    - Open again A-Master Page
    - Activate e.g. "ABOUT" menu-button
    - Click white arrow on blue background (widget opens)
    - Look at "Edit" option and check "Show lightbox when editing"
    - Change the page

Richard Hart likes this.
  5. Richard Hart

Richard Hart Member

Ah! I misunderstood what a Target is. I thought it was a web page within the site, and that the hover trigger was pointing to an HTML document. Now I get it. Thanks again.