How do I connect a video using Article Connect?

Discussion in 'Connect - CSV Widgets' started by Joe Bates, Jun 8, 2017.

1. Joe Bates

Joe Bates Member

If you have online tutorials, please post the url for me.

Thanks!!

2. Jeremei

Jeremei Well-Known Member

Joe!

I am not sure did I understand right? Do you want to add a video to Article Connect content?

At least you can add a video on the Google Spreadsheet to "mt_content_full_content_html" field by using Online HTML Editor (widget includes it).

In Online HTML Editor:
    1) Set the cursor to the place where you want to add video
    2) Click the video button (insert video) and add necessary information to the opened fields
    3) Copy the code
    4) Paste the code to "mt_content_full_content_html" field on Google Spreadsheet
    5) Preview in browser

I have not seen MT video tutorial about this in Article Connect info but of course you can ask it MT Support Team!

3. Joe Bates

Joe Bates Member

I would like to post a video instead of an image. So it is a video post. Video and text instead of image and text. Ideas on making that happen?

4. Jeremei

5. Joe Bates

Joe Bates Member

Got a Link for Article Connect Support?? Yes I have tried Mumblr. With that widget I have a problem with responsive display at tablet size 768. From there until phone size the text looks ridiculous if it is a 3 column post. I wish it would switch to 1 column at that size but it doesn't.

6. Jeremei

7. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Joe, here is the link to the Video tutorial https://www.muse-themes.com/products/article-connect
    As Jeremei suggested, you can use a video embed code through the editor that's in the widget controller.
    You also have the choice to NOT include an image if you like.
    I believe this widget is now version 1.0, so disregard the references to the Beta.
    I'm also sharing this Forum room dialog. It's lengthy but it has some good references about responsive and video you may like.
    http://forum.muse-themes.com/threads/article-connect-feedback-requests-thread.3116/
    Dj