Hover Reveal (released)

Discussion in 'Beta Testing' started by Brandon, Jul 28, 2016.

1. Brandon

Brandon Widgetsman Staff Member Advisory Group

Yet another widget up for beta testing!

Hover Reveal
    - This widget adds hover transitions to images, revealing a "back side" content area with title & description text, along with a link option. Demo

Grab it from our Beta Testing page: http://www.muse-themes.com/pages/beta-downloads
    Please login before visiting link.

Download includes a basic muse file demo.

Please discuss any feedback or issues here. Thanks!!

Last edited: Jul 29, 2016
  2. Clayton75

Clayton75 Member

It appears as if changing the container size or dimensions leaves "overhang" on the containers. I can see this being a little troublesome in terms of subsequent overlapping of containers both in and out of design mode.

Also, on browser resize - and regardless of resize setting - the containers scale down in width and height responsively, but what if we don't want them to be responsive at all? Once they are too small, they do really funky things.

Ideally, this widget would be best if it were both legitimately responsive and all images would fill a resized container appropriately.

3. Wim

Wim New Member

The size of the text is what appears to be the problem with the hover. It would be best if it would be possible to have a choice how many items there show up on a line in a breakpoint. Like 6 on 1440, 4 on 1280, 3 on 960 2 on 768 1 on 550 and lower ....
    That is the freedom that suites everybody best.

Scale Creative likes this.
  4. Brandon

5. Brandon

@Clayton75 @Wim Thank you for your feedback! Let me discuss this with our developers and see what we can come up with.

Cheers,

6. Clayton75

Clayton75 Member

Nice work!

Another suggestion for a future update might be to add vertical placement for the text. I'd love to be able to center it in the middle of the container!

7. Brandon

Hey @Clayton75

Thanks for the additional feedback. We released the widget this morning. In the final push, we added text/content alignment options, like you mentioned. You can align text left, center, or right.

Cheers,

8. Clayton75

Clayton75 Member

I got today's release and was referring to vertical alignment, so that the text could be placed in the center or bottom of the container. The way it is now, it's always at the top (left, middle, right.)

9. elfel

elfel Member

For some reason V2 & 1 too give on top a big gap

Screen Shot 2016-08-10 at 2.10.15 PM.png