Hover Reveal Feedback (LINK FAILED)

Discussion in 'All Other Widgets' started by RudolfK, Aug 18, 2016.

1. RudolfK

RudolfK Member

Hello,

i´m excited about this new Widget. But really need´s an Update on the Link Button.

My use in this Widget is to make an Visual Information for Location, Contact, mail etc.
    So the Link Field does not allow "tel:" or "mailto:" so please allow whatever Link i want.

And 2. I really need the content in the "Description Text" transformable.... For some reason i can´t write a second line...

For example:

"Opening
    Monday - Friday 8.00 - 20.00
    Saturday 8.00 - 21.00"

So when i do this in the Description Text i get

"Opening Monday - Friday 8.00 -
    20.00 Saturday 8.00 - 21.00"

So please enable "space bar - text" inside Description Text ....Thank you.

Greetz.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2016
  2. Jeremei

Jeremei Well-Known Member

Rudolf!
    1. Internal "Contact" page link (URL 1) is contact.html (look at the screenshot)
    2. You must add paragraph-sign if you want to edit "Descripton" text (look at the screenshot)

Home.png

3. RudolfK

RudolfK Member

Thank you Jeremei,

but in your Screenshot i can see you are using "Rapid Reveal" im in Hover Reveal.

1. Look at my Screenshot in URL i now have an normal url but i want something like "tel:012345678"
    2. Like in my screenshot i can´t find "html editor" ....
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 18, 2016
  4. Jeremei

Sorry, I thought that you are speaking about "Rapid Reveal". :oops:
    I´ll try to check "Hover Reveal" widget! :)

5. Jeremei

Rudolf!
    Did you forget to download your screenshot?

6. RudolfK

RudolfK Member

Done :)

7. Jeremei

Rudolf!
    After downloading screenshot you must also add screenshot to the post area (click "Thumbnail"). I did not get your screenshot but never mind. ;)
    1. URL: The only demand is that you must have a proper URL-address, only a phone number is not enough.
    2. Description Text: You must add paragraph-signs (<p>) if you want to edit "Description Text" (look at the screenshot)
    3. HTML-editor: There is not html-editor in the widget so you must only know this matter. In my opinion this question should be point out more in video tutorials.
    Kuvakaappaus_18_8_2016_15_10.png

8. RudolfK

RudolfK Member

Bildschirmfoto 2016-08-18 um 16.12.40.png

Look... when you add "tel:0338473957" in the url bar in muse than you can tap this button on a smartphone and the cellphone app opens with the number. same on "mailto:test@mail.com" then my mail app open. Exact the same feature i want in the hover reveal. but it says everytime "use a real link" ....

Thank you for "<p>" ;)

9. Jeremei

Rudolf!
    I understand very well what you mean.
    You could send a support ticket to MT-team, maybe they can give you advice and find a solution.
    :)