Solved Hover Doesn't Always Work

Discussion in 'Media Pro Gallery' started by Adusa, Jan 27, 2016.

1. Adusa

Adusa Member

Hello, let me start by saying what a great widget the Media Pro Gallery is! It's easy to set up and there are a lot of great features. Thank you for making it available to us.

I'm having a little trouble with the hover aspect of this widget. I've set up a rather large gallery with 3 different sections. I've noticed when I place my curser over one of the tabs, sometimes the hover doesn't work. If I move my mouse around, sometimes the hover color will flash but then disappear, other times it comes on and stays. If I was a customer to this site, I think I could find myself clicking on the tab and not having anything happen. Here is the link to the page so you can try it.

http://plasticsnewberg.businesscatalyst.com/gallery.html

I hope it's just something I'm missing because I really like the way this widget functions!

Sincerely,
    Annette

PS - the next & previous arrows would make this widget perfect!

2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Adusa, Are these the default buttons? What I see as the issue is your 'trigger' area is not covering the whole button. I noticed the cursor doesn't change to the hand (indicating a function) like it should. I have to be very slow and specific where I click.
    Let me know.
    Dj

3. Adusa

Adusa Member

4. Adusa

Adusa Member

Yes, these are the buttons that came with the widget. I assumed they have the trigger already in place as I don't see how to adjust the trigger.

5. DjHerold

Adusa, I can't seem to replicate your issue. It's almost like there's an overlay or something on top of the button area.
    Could you make a copy of your site and eliminate everything else on the page but the gallery. Let me know what happens.
    Dj

6. Adusa

Adusa Member

You know what, now that you mention it, the little invisible things that I used to put all the photos in, I think those might be over the top of the buttons. I'm out if my office until Friday but will check it first thing Friday am and let you know. Thank you so much, I bet thats what is going on.

7. Adusa

Adusa Member

Hi DjHerold, I put the invisible items off to the side and the hover works perfectly! Thanks so much for thinking of that, everything works great now. Thanks for your help and for a great widget!

Annette

8. DjHerold

Annette, you are most welcome, glad to help.