Horizontal/Vertical Shifting of content below Media Pro Gallery

Discussion in 'Media Pro Gallery' started by jay parmar, Sep 3, 2017.

1. jay parmar

jay parmar Member

My Media Pro Gallery was working flawlessly until I updated to Adobe's new build 2017.1.0.821. With this build what happens is centrally pinned items below the gallery canvas shift to the left. This just happens before the footer item - everything in the footer is aligned properly - Everything above the Media pro Gallery is aligned great to - just the items below between the gallery to the point where the footer starts. If an item were to be places on a free page within the site and it is centrally pinned it works right so I know its a conflict with the showcase widget and this muse build.

I am also separately testing Adobe Muse's pre-release build 2017.1.1.15 - this version even makes the situation worse - what happens now is that the Footer contents shifts vertically up and covers the gallery images. as shown in the last pic. So essentially, all this is leading me to believe any potential release from Muse as way of updates on the official download feature is going to have further problems. I am more than happy to provide the muse-themes file with a testing site to see what I mean. If there are any fixes for this let me know. The way the site flows is I definitely want the content below this Show canvas area and compromising on that would just throw out all the design thoughts put into the site.

Attached Files:

2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Jay, we are very sorry for any issues you are having, this latest build from Adobe has caused quite a bit of problems for everyone.
    If you haven't already read our latest Blog post, please take a look at this link, https://www.muse-themes.com/blogs/news/muse-2017-1-support-bug-information.
    I think you will find some information that may help. Adobe has also released a could of quick fix idea's for some of the issues.
    I'd also recommend that you place a support ticket (resources>contact us), so our team can take a closer look at your issues and see if anything (short of reverting to the last release of Muse) can help.
    As far as the pre-release version, we do not adjust or change our widgets/templates until the version is ready for publication. Adobe makes too many changes and updates in pre release to keep up with. We don't know what will make the final release until it is ready to go.
    I hope this will help a bit, and we are working with all our users to try and get through this as Adobe fixes this last release.
    Dj

3. jay parmar

jay parmar Member

Many thanks Dj for responding - I did further testing on this and found the MENU widget I was using from someone else was leading to things getting misaligned on the official muse version - which fixed it in part - however im curious to see where Adobe Muse is going with their next release so tested the site again without the MENU widget and things shifted even further left on my muse sites - so I will stick to the official version NOW - even though it is extremely buggy - Now a point of note - ON the new adobe muse pre-release if you do a fresh site and bring in all the muse-themes widgets - it works ! - but thats not really the kind of solution that people need - effectively it means that every time adobe does some updated we have to apply all the assets again to a NEW site - It is not really muse-themes fault at all - the updates from Adobe have been quite problematic over the last 1-2 months - Many thanks once again for your time, I have made a support ticket and will furnish the muse-theme support team with any working files necessary so they can study all these issues - I have also reported these issues through the bugs forum on Adobe -prerelease so lets see,

4. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

jay, thank you for the information, I know the team will look through your files.
    As a side note, when there is a major release, our developers go through our products and adjust the code as appropriate, to accommodate Adobes changes.
    The problem with using any version of the pre lease that's had major changes, always runs the risk that we have not made any changes at that particular point.
    Adobe does not work with third party vendors as closely as we'd like in that area.
    We are hoping, as is our members, that Adobe will soon update this last version with one that is stable without 'Fixes', and we can get to enjoy some of the new features we have been looking forward to.
    Thank you for understanding.
    Dj

5. jay parmar

jay parmar Member

Really great response DJ !!!

In my forum note to Adobe, I did suggest they work much closer with the development community when they are going to be doing these releases. At the end of the day, Adobe Muse without widget makers like yourselves would not be as captivating and would just not be enough as a go to product to use for client work in an age where websites are getting extremely sophisticated day by day. I will monitor the situation closely and where possible make adjustments. In the past - the bugs were relatively small and you could somehow work around them and move forward - the recent ones are significant enough to change workflows seriously. - Many thanks once again !!