Solved Home Co - Stack template - Missing assets

Discussion in 'Templates' started by Fernando Filoso, Jun 17, 2016.

1. Fernando Filoso

Fernando Filoso Member

Hi,

First of all, congratulations on the stack templates. They are just great and very easy to use and adapt. But I have noticed that the "Home Co" template, differently from the "Good Neighbor Brewery" and "Festival" doesn't come with the "Assets" folder and its images. That way, when placing a new element, it comes empty with just the placeholders. It wouldn't be a big issue once it's just a matter of replacing the images. But I am trying to use the "Header---Cinch-Slideshow" element and once it has no images to refer, the slideshow does not work. The background loads just as a blue rectangle shape with no slideshow functionality. Am I missing something here? Should I insert a slideshow element manually? Any help here will be much appreciated.

Thanks,
    Fernando

2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Fernando, The slideshow doesn't come with images, you'll need to place them in the widget.
    If that's not what you asking, could you provide a screen shot of what you're describing.
    Thank you.
    Dj

3. Fernando Filoso

Fernando Filoso Member

Hi DJ, thanks for the quick reply.
    I am sending a screen capture of what I get when adding the widget element. I understand that it may come without any image, but my question is if it should'n already have an empty slideshow template as background, so I could insert the pictures. What I get is just a plain blue rectangle. Should I include a slideshow widget manually? Sorry if my question seems stupid...

Thanks

Muse_screen.jpg

4. DjHerold

Fernando, the blue image is just a place holder. All you need to do is delete the image and you'll see the cinch slideshow behind it.
    Dj

5. Fernando Filoso

Fernando Filoso Member

Thanks, DJ. And sorry for not having tried to see what would be behind the blue box before opening this thread.

6. DjHerold

No worries, I've done the same thing. Good Luck
    Dj