Home Co "Address and Form" button not centered

Discussion in 'Stacks' started by David T, Jan 16, 2017.

1. David T

David T New Member

I am using the Home Co. Stack for my footer. For some reason when I view the footer on the test server, the "SEND" text is positioned at the bottom of the button. Yet, while in Muse, the text is perfectly centered. I've tried everything I can to modify the text formatting... Nothing is working. Please advise?

http://deflector.businesscatalyst.com/index.html

2. Jeremei

Jeremei Well-Known Member

David!
    Look at the screenshot. Open text panel and set the value 0 (red arrow).

A-sivupohja.png

3. David T

David T New Member

Thanks for the quick response. Unfortunately, I already have the Space Before set to zero. So, is there something I'm missing? Looks fine in Muse, but still incorrect online.
    Screen Shot 2017-01-16 at 8.39.45 PM.png

4. Jeremei

When you activate "Send" box (screenshot, white squares around the box) and set the space before value to zero and if it doesn´t fix the issue so it sounds strange? You can try to do in this way.
    1. Empty caches and refresh the page.
    2. Make a new blank page. Drag the new footer to page and test it there. If the new footer is working properly on the testing page so copy and paste it to content page.
    3. Preview always in browser, not in Muse preview

5. Jeremei

David!
    This "Send" box works properly in my computer (Mac) and on my browsers (Chrome, Firefox and Safari).
    If my instructions in previous post did not help so try do in this way:
    1. Close your browser and Muse.
    2. Wait for 2 min.
    3. Open browser and empty caches.
    4. Open Muse
    5. Preview page in browser

If these tricks do not fix the issue so it is really odd?
    In my opinion this may be only a cache issue if the settings are right in text panel?