Hero Slider with Dynamic Text + Button

Discussion in 'Dynamic Slide' started by markymaarty, Jul 6, 2017.

Tags:
  1. markymaarty

markymaarty Member

Why is it so hard to just add an Image, Dynamic Text(whenever the image changes) with a Dynamic Button(linked to another page/site upon clicked)? I tried using the basic slideshow and it auto plays well, slides new images and text. But the solid background color of the text does not fit. Slideshows do not allow stretch to browser with on the target. The image frame does. Everything moves at the same time when I drag/move the frame though. But it doesn't fill the whole screen on the target. The image is fine though. Does muse-themes have a widget for this? I'm trying to achieve same as the popular revolution slider in wordpress. Thanks!

2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

marky, not sure if you've tried our Super Hero widget, it may be what you're looking for.
    We also have a Beta version we call the Super Hero Slider, that is based off the Cinch Slideshow widget but with the capabilities of the Super Hero widget.
    Dj

3. markymaarty

markymaarty Member

Screen Shot 2017-07-06 at 8.55.19 PM.jpg Not sure why is the text background don't stretch to browser/full width. Please see attached screenshot.