Hero Connect as a Hero Slideshow

Discussion in 'Connect - CSV Widgets' started by Roger, Aug 11, 2017.

1. Roger

Roger Well-Known Member

Loving this new widget.

I am trying to use it as a Hero slideshow, where the images change every 10 seconds or so... but I cant get the timing right.

I understand (I think) that you have to go into the preset.csv and change the mt_value to "timeinterval"....

Then set your timerange to whatever... then resettimerange to 1, refresh, and then back to 0

But I only get one slide coming up and it doesn't change.... Im trying to get the images to change every 10 seconds ...

I have even tried set the timerange to "1" to represent one minute, just to make it easier.... would be useful to have this section in seconds then you don't have to think about "0.?" to resent seconds of a minute?

Can you let me know exactly what I need to change in order to get slides or images to change every 10 seconds?

Thanks

2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Roger, this widget wasn't set up to be used like a traditional slideshow.
    When changing the images, you can go as low a 1 per minute but the screen needs to be refreshed (typically designed to be the next image when a viewer returns to the page after a minute).
    For what you are describing I'd take a look at our Gallery Connect widgets or maybe the Super Hero Slider (that is still in Beta, but can be tied out by going to the Beta Forum room).
    Dj

3. Roger

Roger Well-Known Member

OK got...

Shame though.... and Im wondering why such a simple addition to its capabilities was left out?