Help with Milo Template

Discussion in 'Templates' started by Halton, Apr 29, 2016.

1. Halton

Halton New Member

I'm trying to change the menu bar so that when it scrolls up our company logo appears. I can add the image in the blue desktop template but when I preview it, the logo is visible but goes "under" the menu bar and I see MILO. I can't figure out where this is in the template.
    HELP!

2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Halton, this is an older trick that was used (and still is) to give the scrolling and stopping effect to the Nav bars.
    If you click on the 'Blue' area at the top of the page you'll see you are selecting a rectangle.
    Slide that rectangle down a bit, and you will see a duplicate version of the Nav Items, including the Milo logo. Now you will see the "other" Milo Logo. This one is fixed (pinned) to the top of the page so that once the Blue and other items scroll by, the fixed version remains and everything from there on slides under the nav bar.
    Hope this helps.
    Dj

3. Halton

Halton New Member

Thanks, that does help (I actually figured it out on my own about 2 minutes ago...)
    Second issue, though:
    Now that I have deleted that text and put in my image, how do I keep that image aligned at the top and not scrolling up like other elements? I've been looking at the other elements in that menu area, but can't figure out how they're "stuck" there.
    I will definitely go through the tutorials when I have a chance, but this is a bit of a rush.

4. DjHerold

Halton, I'm pretty sure you're talking about 'Pinning' the item.
    Try this, select one of the items that remains at the top like you want your image to.
    Look at the top of Muse at the Pin area. You will probably see the "six little squares" has the one at the top middle selected.
    Now select your image, if this same box isn't selected, then select it and that will pin the image to the top.
    Dj

5. redward

redward New Member

okay i hope someone can help me. I am having trouble with this crazy white space on my mobile version of MILO can anyone steer me in the right direction of fixing it. the site is www.mirrormeimage.com

6. DjHerold

redward, I'm not seeing any white space when viewing on my Samsung (android) phone.
    Could you post some screen shots of your set up for Mobile.
    Also, your Muse version and the devices you've had an issue with.
    Thanks
    Dj