Help with Animations and Duration

Discussion in 'Dynamic Slide' started by MarcoWe, Jun 21, 2016.

1. MarcoWe

MarcoWe Member

Hello,

first I have to say that I love this widget from the first time.

Now I want to use it on my site but it feels like I have no control over the widget.

I already put in my images and text.

The problem is that I can't handle the animations and the duration of the animation :(
    I wanted to increase the duration of a text and changed some numbers in the widgets setting for Text, but then nothing happens (or I don't see the changes).

I tried it the whole afternoon yesterday and ended up with a big headache. I previewed like 100 times in browser to understand how it works. But after I think I understood one parameter, the next time I change it something else happens...

Do you have a full description of each parameter?
    I only found the video tutorial.
    And it's also very confusing, that there are two windows with settings.

Thanks
    Marco

2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Marco, could I see some screen shots of your lay out in muse and the fly out panels of the widget. That would be a great help.
    Dj

3. MarcoWe

MarcoWe Member

Finally I was able to understand it. I thought that "Animation duration" would be the time how long the photo or text is shown.

I have 2 other questions:
    1. Is it possible to center the text container on the page (for both, width and height)?
    2. I want to show the widget on top of my page and below the slideshow some other content. So I unchecked "Full screen". Can I set the widget to browser window height?

4. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Marco, I dont think you can set it to an auto height for different browsers other than full screen. You can set a specific height though.
    Dj