Help Removing Original Template Title

Discussion in 'Templates' started by ash_m_west, Jan 20, 2017.

1. ash_m_west

ash_m_west New Member

I need to completely remove the original template title from my file. I'm not talking about simply re naming the home page or attached pages, I mean, once the site has been exported and under a live URL, I don't want the original template title showing up anywhere when I post the URL or type it into the domain search. I need to erase this title completely.

Example: Lets say I used the template "Vigor". I edit the site as I like, purchase domain and hosting for the new site, export to FTP Host, and even though I've saved the file as something else and changed the page names, right away I see the word "Form Vigor" in the export verbiage. THEN, when I post the url to a page like Facebook or something, it generates the site preview with the title "Vigor" under the photos. WHY? I need this word, this title from any template I use, to GO AWAY.

2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

ash, have you changed the page properties naming?
    Dj

Page_Names.png

3. ash_m_west

ash_m_west New Member

Yes, this is the first thing I did. I would post a pic of how I have this set up, but I don't have an image url to insert into this post (is there a different way to post a photo, like selecting one from my computer?) For the master page, I do not have any options to change anything. It is all blacked out. In the options tab under page properties for the master, it only lists web fonts and browser scroll bars for updatable items. Should there be an option to change a name here?

4. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

ash, I don't think there is anywhere else to change things. Could I ask that you place a support ticket (resources>contact us) on this.
    The team can give you a better sense of what's happening by looking at your file.
    Thank you
    Dj

5. ash_m_west

ash_m_west New Member

Okay, thank you! I made some design updates so I will re-export and see if maybe it just took some time for it to fix itself. If not, I will place a support ticket.