Solved HELP!! MPG doesn´t push content in smartphone layout

Discussion in 'Media Pro Gallery' started by Janne, May 25, 2016.

1. Janne

Janne Well-Known Member

Hi, my MPG works fine in my responsive layout so far - just in the smartphone version it doesn´t push the next content down (see screenshot). You can also test my layout here:
    http://karuselo-4.businesscatalyst.com

Any help would be very much appreciated!
    Thx, Janne

Screenshot-iPhone4.jpg

2. Kevin Daby

Kevin Daby New Member

Good morning,

Just as an addition to Janne, mine doesn't push the footer down in any layout. Thanks.

Notes: Widget Version: 1.4 | Muse Version: 2015.1.2.44 CL 798912

Attached Files:

3. Janne

Janne Well-Known Member

I updated my widget version from 1.3 to 1.4 and set up my gallery anew but it still doesn't push the content on iPhone 4 ... :(
    (also working with Muse version 2015.1.2.44)

HELP!!

4. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Guys, I see the issue with the smaller size phones. It may be a limitation of the widget at those small sizes. The IPhone 4 is really a difficult size, being one of the smallest.
    I was able to see your gallery fine on my Samsung, but on the iphone it did overlap.
    I have to ask that you place a support ticket (support>contact us) and see if the team can llok at your file to see if there is something I can't.
    Dj

Janne likes this.
  5. Janne

Janne Well-Known Member

Thank you, Dj. I´ll try that and tell when they found something.
    Janne

6. Janne

Janne Well-Known Member

Update: I didn´t get any answer from the team yet, but pushed the content down manually. Now it looks fine in iphone4 as well. Only disadvantage: I now have a large gap between last content (Kontakt) and footer. This is better than an overlapping text but nonetheless not suitable for uploading. So any advice on this would still be very welcome!

7. Jeremei

Jeremei Well-Known Member

Janne!
    This is due to the fact that the graphic elements are not responsive to the width and height in relation to the current version of the Muse. They are responsive only in terms of width. I ask you to download the Adobe Muse CC Prerelease version, so you can see what new is coming, perhaps as early as this week? Your problems are history since then, at least I think so. ;)

PS.
    As far as I understand so the main problem is the red rectangle which is pushing down the footer.

Janne likes this.
  8. Janne

Janne Well-Known Member

Hi Jeremei,
    this sounds great. Where can I download the prerelease version? I guess it´s available for a select group only?
    Thx, Janne

9. Jeremei

Jeremei Well-Known Member

Janne likes this.
  10. Janne

Janne Well-Known Member

Thank you, Jeremei!