Solved Heart template

Discussion in 'Templates' started by Luis, May 24, 2017.

1. Luis

Luis Active Member

Hi, I'm working on the phone version on this template but I have a problem with the master page. It looks different from the muse. See pics attached

On muse looks fine, no green color, but when I publish it , looks different and number in green and not formatted the way it is in muse. Thanks

Attached Files:

2. Jeremei

Jeremei Well-Known Member

Luis!
    I used in my own Muse file the same green color as in Muse-Themes original template (RGB 155, 196, 68 or #9BC444) and published the site. I checked the green color on the published site and it was exactly the same as in Muse file.

3. Luis

Luis Active Member

Hi , Jeremei . I'm talking about the text. On muse I have dark brown as a text color and aligned to the right on muse (where it says appointments e.t.c) but when I publish it the number appear green and the text without the format I applied. Any ideas!!

Thanks

4. Jeremei

Jeremei Well-Known Member

Luis!
    I tested the text according to your instructions and everything worked as I was designed (attached screenshot).
    1. Check that the "States" feature is dark brown in all states (normal, rollover...etc)
    2. I pinned also the text box right up in mobile phones because otherwise it does not behave right in smaller breakpoints e.g. 320 px.
    3. Resize feature must be None, not too large font size.

Home.png

Last edited: May 24, 2017
  5. Luis

Luis Active Member

I checked the states and all are the same color. I created a new box with text and it's fine now, anyway on my phone on safari the numbers are white. I think it has something to do with the call feature when press call......, cause on firefox same phone all the text is brown.

6. Luis

Luis Active Member

See pics , it works for me like that now. The text is formatted.

Attached Files: