Headliner doesn't load in on smaller breakpoint

Discussion in 'Headliner' started by iReddog, Jan 25, 2017.

1. iReddog

iReddog Member

Can confirm when I refresh my test page at my 1920 breakpoint, headliner shows up (and the text gets smaller appropriately at my 1366 breakpoint).

However, if I reload the page or open the page on the 1366 breakpoint, the headliner is mysteriously gone until I refresh or reload on the 1920 breakpoint.

Hopefully that makes sense, I can't seem to wrap my head around how to fix it.

EDIT: I would also like to add that I am using only one instance of the widget currently, and I changed my text size to be the same across both breakpoints to see if that would affect it. No luck so far.

You can find the site at testing.linkworksllc.com , be sure to try refreshing the page with your browser window inside the 1366px breakpoint to see what I mean, and then refresh above 1366 and it works!

Last edited: Jan 25, 2017
  2. iReddog

iReddog Member

Upon inspection in Chrome, it appears that <div class "mt-words-wrapper" is styling the width to 0px on load of the smaller breakpoint. Editing it within the developer panel of chrome shows it instantly when I put in "689px", the number I got from the correctly working 1920 breakpoint version.

EDIT: Have now tried replicating on a blank canvas and having the same issue, along with half of my words being cut off now. This is frustrating!

Last edited: Jan 26, 2017