Has Anyone Managed To Get Their Mumblr Indexed?

Discussion in 'Mumblr' started by Mick Kenyon, Feb 4, 2016.

1. Mick Kenyon

Mick Kenyon Well-Known Member

Hi

I love the mumblr widget, really simple and easy for updating content (except not being able to add images to text post on IOS mobile - but that's a tumblr issue!).
    I have been playing around with it and have feeds for News and a Blog, but I cant get Google to index the content on these pages. I have checked that all is well on the tumblr account and the 'index option' is selected on my account. The rest of my site is getting indexed fine, am I just being impatient, its been a whole week!

So the question is .... Has anyone managed to get their blog indexed (by Google)?

For reference site is
    http://racingsnakes.com

2. Norman Durkee

Norman Durkee Well-Known Member Moderator

Hey @Mick Kenyon , I have my blog indexed on google when I search my name and the word blog, and also if I search my name and the title of a blog post. There wasn't anything specific I did, I indexed my site way back when It went online and then Google naturally indexed the Mumblr Blog post when I added them months later. It wont be an instant process but if you just index the site and then forget about it, you will over time see the results. I hope that helps, getting on Google can be very difficult and frustrating but in all honesty all it takes is time and it will happen!

3. Mick Kenyon

Mick Kenyon Well-Known Member

Still having problems:
    Google cannot render my Mumblr pages so its not getting indexed .... see screen shot.
    Screen Shot 2016-02-21 at 10.01.59.png