Harley Davidson with Gallery Connect and Tumblr

Discussion in 'Member Showcase' started by Martina, Nov 6, 2016.

1. Martina

Martina Active Member

Hi there
    The client's brief was to be able to make changes remotely and to be powerful and bold. Most of the site carries Tumblr and now the Gallery Connect slider on the home page.

Please could you please let me have your views as well as regarding the look and feel of the site. The LIVE TO RIDE edit on the bottom of each page is live text made in Muse.

Initially encountered problems with the home page and Gallery Connect due to the drop down menu (I think) I am not sure but once I moved the Gallery connect slightly down things seem to be working just fine. A the moment the gallery carries 10 - 11 images just to test the loading time. Might I suggest and option to load many different images with the option to "hide" or "switch off" some in order for my client to just unhide instead of changing images?

http://martina18.businesscatalyst.com/

Thanks for your time.
    Martina

Joe Bates likes this.
  2. Mike Valkanet

Mike Valkanet Well-Known Member

Nice work. It's a very cool website.

What did you use for the navigation button "info downloads" to make it so large when I mouseover?

3. Steve Harris

Steve Harris Museologist Staff Member Moderator

We could definitely add a column into Connect that said "Show / Hide" and you enter yes or no. Interesting idea! I'll send it on to the guys... cheers :)

4. Ziya Pathan

Ziya Pathan Guest

5. Martina

Martina Active Member

Sorry it took so long to reply, I used a mega menu, the site has changed since the last post and have done another temporary site. The client is now happy with it and anout to go live.