Hamburger Menu Question

Discussion in 'Versa Slide' started by photojohn, May 20, 2016.

1. photojohn

photojohn Member

How do you get a title to appear by the icon? In the demo the word "Menu" is there, but in creating and watching the demo there doesn't appear to be a way to add or change the text without creating a new button. I really like the hamburger icon, I just need to add the word "contact" beside it.

2. Jeremei

Jeremei Well-Known Member

John!
    Can you tell us a little more detail. Where is this "Menu" word that should be changed? In the Plan Mode or where?

3. photojohn

photojohn Member

In the demo and the tutorial, the word "menu" is beside the icon.

4. Jeremei

Can you give the link to demo because there are a lot of tutorials on Muse-Themes site.

5. photojohn

photojohn Member

6. photojohn

photojohn Member

7. Jeremei

John!
    I tried to add word "Contact" with text tool near the hamburger icon (default) but it did not work in the right way. Then I tested with "State button" (custom) like Steve introduced on the video tutorial and the custom button worked fine.
    So my recommendation is for you that it is easier to use customized state button which you can edit as you want. I used this kind of state button (screenshot).

Home.png

PS. Maybe MT-team help you how to add this writing (Contact) near the hamburger icon

Last edited: May 20, 2016
  8. photojohn

photojohn Member

Now you are to my question.... how do I use the "hamburger icon" and put a the word contact beside it? I really like the hamburger icon....

9. Jeremei

Of course I can try to do it in some way but I believe that Dj. or MT-team can give you quick answer. :)

10. Jeremei

John!
    I managed to create this hamburger icon + Contact text (look at the screenshot).
    A-sivupohja 2.png
    I downloaded "Fresh" template where MT is using this feature and there you can find out how to use it. In principal they are really using normal text tool for "Contact" and text box is pinned to up left. Hamburger icon is pinned to left. Close button is on different page. Better if you download "Fresh" template and you understand how they have made it. Here is the link.
    http://www.muse-themes.com/products/fresh

Editor AL likes this.