Great amount of Widgets indeed, but too much workarounds needed to get them to work.

Discussion in 'General Muse' started by Allan Almeida, Aug 8, 2017.

Are you fully satisfied with our partner?

1. It's good, but it could improve.

2. You're alone with that, sorry.

3. I'm not going to renew my membership next year.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Allan Almeida

Allan Almeida Member

I can admit that you have a plenty of good ideas, but i'm having to do a lot of effort to make it work.

Let's list:

Facebook Gallery 1.5:​
    • Doesn't work fine with mobile (responsiveness) because it's size.
    • I can work with 150x150 on desktop, but on phones it gets dirty for a light design.
    • The Featherlight (lightbox) is a mess because it shows the images tiniest than the original pic on mobiles.
    • The annoying 'next and previous' are still on, and i related it to support in 1.3 version.
    • There's no way to capture a description, but if you hover on it voilà!
    • The API update was a mess, a user with 70 active widgets had to fix it one by one and it toke him a lot of time right?
    • I dream every night that one day it will work wonderfully just like Mumblr or Media Pro 2.1!
    • Depending on the options you choose, it will include a gap on your design and the solution is known but it persists on 1.5 code.
    Mumblr 1.3:​
    • Works just fine, but as Fb gallery there will always have a gap somewhere to 'fix' depending on your settings.
    Flipping Boxes:​
    • I used 7 widgets and it tokes something like 3.000 lines on the html.
    • It's OK to anything else, just pretty and smooth
    General:​
    • Support works mysterious ways.
    • Ads on console aren't a big deal but why only you have it?
    • You should give us more options to vote on the works that you're doing, because our recommendations on the properly forum section always lies there for the spiders.
    • We need more feedback about your plannings.
    • There's a lot more and i didn't tested everything.

I only pointed some common issues but you already know that and what makes me sad is that i didn't joined you because all yours widgets, but the ones i need doesn't works fine without a lot of frustration.

2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Allan, thank you for your feedback, but as I've told you in other posts, if you want your opinions and issues properly heard you need to do this through a trouble ticket.
    This Forum is for community questions and input.
    If you are looking for assistance with implementing something or having an issue with getting a widget to work, yes, the Forum might be the place to start. If I can answer I will, but I tend to let the community that uses the products and has tried every scenario come first.
    But, if you are looking to tell someone how to structure or build widgets, your input would be better served through a ticket. (Resources>contact us)
    The Forum is set up to get help and try to assist those in need.
    Having said that, I am not try to dissuade you from posting what you find, but I don't want you to think we're not paying attention because it may be the less than best way to share with us.
    Dj

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.