Dismiss Notice
FORUM SHUTDOWN NOTICE: Due to inactivity and the end-of-life of Adobe Muse, we've made the decision to shut down and archive our forum as of Oct 28, 2020. Be sure to check out our new website creation tool Without Code (www.wocode.com) - thanks again for your support!

Graphics and sub-menus do not appear in child pannel

Discussion in 'Pushy Panes' started by Editor AL, Sep 3, 2016.

1. Editor AL

Editor AL Well-Known Member

Hi ya-all!

Since Versa Slider is not working and Dj suggested using Pushy Panes, so I tried using it.
    Pushy Panes did work in all the brake points but will not allow me to place a graphic or show all menus/ (sub-menus) when it opens on a page .

• Earlier today while tying to use Pushy Panes, I posted a forum comment with examples of this issue in the Versa Beakpoint posting i began in July, before thinking to look for Pushy Panes forum.

Is anyone else unable to show sub-menus or graphics placed in the child graphic with Pushy Panes?
    • (Nomenclature of sub-menus: There are two types of menus in Native Muse Vertical Menus: the top level menus then the all menus. The All menus show the sub-menus that are under the first level of pages.These are missing on the child posting using Pushy Panes.)
    • Plus when i place a PSD or PNG graphic in the child or on the parent graphic - they do not show up when i open pushy panes.
    Although i did much of the testing using preview: i did go through the PUSHY PANES forum and read the suggestion to POST the site on line to test it.
    • I did that and got the same outcomes:
    • Pictures show the result from attempting to show sub-menus and graphics as seen in the 2nd picture.
    • missing graphic8.png MissingGraphicA8.png
    • no sub-menus and the graphics placed in the child do not appear.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

Thanks and Cheers!
    -A.L.

2. Editor AL

Editor AL Well-Known Member

• Muse Version 2015.2
    • Widget Version 1.1
    • Operating System 10.11.6
    • Browser Used and Version Number tested in firefox 48.01 and safari 9.1.2
    • Supporting Screenshots in first posting
    • Published Link to Your Site http://versaslider.businesscatalyst.com/index.html