Solved Graphic style caption image

Discussion in 'Dynamic Slide' started by Rick Gibson, Dec 10, 2015.

1. Rick Gibson

Rick Gibson Member

If you look at the caption2 and caption3 graphic styles - included with the 2 different styles of text there is also an image.
    Can you tell me how to insert or change the image for this widget. I watched the video but I did not see it explained.

2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Rick, if you go into the layers panel you should see the layer where the slideshow resides. When you open the layer you will see the various widget controllers, and below that the slideshow. Drop down the slideshow layers and you will see the various text boxes and then the images for the default slideshow.
    Click on the one (for instance the 'Rock' image), that you want to work on. you will see the image in Muse has changed. Now click inside the caption area until you've selected the little image of the rock. Right click on it and you should see 'replace image'. You can either replace it, ot delete it as you need to.
    Hope this helps
    Dj

3. Rick Gibson

Rick Gibson Member

Thanks for getting back DJ. I know how to change the background image - I am talking about the images that are inside of the Caption box. I will upload a file with the image I am talking about.

Attached Files:

4. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Rick, that is exactly the image I was describing. Once you select the image and have it on screen, then clcik inside it until the smaller image is selected.
    Dj

5. Rick Gibson

Rick Gibson Member

Thanks for your help.!!!